Accounts Receivable with French/German/Portuguese
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable with French/German/Portuguese active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
• Fluency in English and one of the following: French/German/Portuguese
• Preferably graduated in Economic studies
• At least 1 year experience of working preferably in a shared service, BPO, back office environment in Procure to pay/ AR/ Finance area
• Working knowledge with respect to European tax and statutory compliance
• Prior experience of transition of financial processes from offshore location will benefit
• Excellent communication skills
• Thinking process
• Planning skills
• Ability to plan the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
• Taking personal responsibility for actions
• Being able to work good within a team
• Gather documentation and approvals and initiate Credit Requests
• Initiate customer billing
• Provide input on unidentified payments for an accurate Cash Application
• Cash Reconciliation and Other Periodic Activities
• Past Due &Collections activities
• Manage Month End Closing Activities
• Manage Write-offs and Customer Disputes
• Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
• AR specific Reporting
• Monitor and investigate blocked orders and give collection input for unblocking
• Maintain the customer information database up to date
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Opportunities to grow in the organization
- Attractive benefits package (Meal tickets, Health Insurance, Life Insurance)
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal trainings (career / individual)
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.
Follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/WiproRomania