This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Office Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
- MS Office proficiency
- Good standard of written and spoken English (French is considered a plus)
- Knows how to write in style appropriate to the message and the target
- Detail & quality oriented
- Positive attitude focused on problem-solving
- Multitasking, good communication skills (both written and verbal), intuition, ability to get a message across to any type of individual
- Organized, open-minded, emphatic, ambitious, responsible, reliable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience within a corporate environment (internship) is considered a plus
- Organize meetings and events
o Assist in all administrative aspects of event planning and implementation for the Production Department
o Schedules and organizes meetings, appointments and conference calls
o Arrange meeting facilities and act as recording secretary; prepare action minutes
- Relieve management of administrative details
o Order stationary supplies
o Handles protocol etc.
- Assist the Production Director in planning and maintaining his schedule and ensure follow-up in manager’s absence
o Schedules and organizes meetings, appointments and conference calls for the Production Director
o Whenever guests are in the studio, is responsible with scheduling their meetings, business lunch/dinner appointments etc.
- Working with Operations Manager, the Office Assistant will be responsible for preparing presentations, documents and reports on a variety of topics
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
- Research on various topics
- Handle flawless communication between departments
Playtest events planning
- Call candidates for playtest
- Welcome the guests and lead them to the playtest room while having a short presentation of the company
- Place orders for catering or assist in planning the playtest sessions.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system.