Global Allocation Management Specialist - Plant (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global Allocation Management Specialist - Plant (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Avoidance of any Conti and/or customer production line-down
* Working closely together with the supplier allocation team, such as sales, planning, production, logistics
* Deciding about the necessity to change suppliers prod. planning and/or prod. loading based on the supplier delivery performance KPIs and respective
* Conti global demands
* Arranging premium freights such as CTC, handcarry
* Developing preventive tools to avoid any line-down in our factories due material shortage
* Working extensively with the SAP/ERP system to analyze material needs and preferred suppliers (possible 2nd sources) of manufacturing locations worldwide.
* Bachelor or Master Degree or similar in Business Administration or equivalent
* Professional experience in logistics; in automotive business would be a plus
* Excellent language skills in German and English
* Intermediate experience in working with MS Office and SAP R/3 is required
* High communication and social skills, team player
* Knowledge in Microsoft Excel usage is required
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Trainings on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.