Production IT Specialist (Infrastructure) - Sibiu
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Production IT Specialist (Infrastructure) - Sibiu active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Responsible for support and management of IT infrastructure categories: datacenter, network, servers, applications and services;
* Involved in operations towards maintaining and developing of high-availability and high-performance LAN, server and storage solutions;
* Install, configure and support network equipment: access layer switch stacks with Layer2 loop-prevention mechanisms, distribution and core layer switch clusters with link aggregation, virtual routing and OSPF;
* Configuration of server operating systems (Linux, Windows): network settings, updates, firmware and driver maintenance, backup, integration with monitoring systems;
* Operate virtual environment with storage provisioning and data access protocols (CIFS, NFS);
* Create and maintain work frame for office users, software developers and test engineers - web servers, software versioning, folder structures with permissions;
* Monitor, maintain and improve core manufacturing infrastructure: database clusters (Oracle RAC), Manufacturing Execution System with specific applications;
* Coordinates or participates in projects which involves analytical thinking, keen attention to details and accurate knowledge in designing, testing, implementation and support of complex information systems; scripting skills (bash, powershell, perl) and application development capabilities would be very useful;
* Provides IT Level2 support and on duty service for production processes.
* University degree in Computer Science or IT related;
* Minimum of two year experience in similar position;
* Experience with IT Administration/Reporting Tools;
* Familiarity with networking, database and data storage concepts;
* Training on specific technologies is a plus (Oracle, Cisco, VMware, Linux, Microsoft, ITIL, etc.);
* Advanced English level.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.