Analysis Engineer- R&D (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Analysis Engineer- R&D (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With preliminary sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 208,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 38,000 people worldwide.
* Scanning and sorting of issue reports which are documented and are handed over by customer and/or internal developers
* Technical pre-analysis, analysis of issue reports and regression/re-simulation using latest Algo version
* Assigning analysis report document to responsible development teams.
* Gathering additional information being required for the issue report from customer. Initial evaluation of issue severity and priority.
* Analyzing available information in issue reports.
* Provide the root cause of the problem to development team for fixing it.
* Technical background (Informatics, Computer Science, Applied Electronics, TCM, Industrial Informatics, Technical College or similar)
* Basic electronics knowledge (ECU, integrated circuits, etc)
* Basic programming knowledge (macros)
* English language skills
* Basic Communication protocols: CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet
* Problem solving skills
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.