Team Assistant (Front Desk) - Plant (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Team Assistant (Front Desk) - Plant (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Conduct all corespondence and necessary routin statistics and information;
* Provide administrative support of the assigned department's staff and manager;
* Provide translation services;
* Handle and arrange all protocol aspects;
* Organize and procure office material and equipment;
* Create/ release the Shopping Carts;
* Make all necessary resources reservations (room, beamer, etc...) for organized meetings and events);
* Organize travels and the subsequent booking of travel expenses and documents of the assigned department's staff and manager;
* Maintain related employees working time data (Interflex System);
* Create and track of electronic capital requests and purchase requisition and tracking of ordering status;
* Create and track electronic personal requests;
* Welcome, register and guide visitors;
* Ensure safety equipments for employees and visitors;
* Printing ID cards for employees, ensure temporary ID cards for visitors;
* Maintain good relations with all business partners internal or outside Conti.
* Studies: graduate of Economical Faculty
* English level - medium - advanced
* Work experience - less than 3 years
* Microsoft Office package knowledge & experience - medium - advanced
* Good communication & team work skills
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.