Advanced Purchasing Specialist - R&D (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Advanced Purchasing Specialist - R&D (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Purchasing representative in project team from acquisition phase until SOP for Purchasing activities;
* Ensures early involvement of purchasing and suppliers;
* Follow-up on supplier and material status during product development phase, e.g. requests for quotation;
* Push design to cost / target cost process to obtain the target costs;
* Perform Cost Reduction Programs (CRP) for BU's products after SOP, Push Re-design to cost and CRP programs;
* Project support for medium to high complex projects in business fields to deliver, on time, all related matters by optimum inputs for quotes, workshops, BOM evaluation and implementation of potential savings in the project;
* Support technical change process during development and after SOP;
* Carrying out benefit analysis workshops with key suppliers to concentrate on the key functions of the components/projects;
* Preparation of sourcing decisions to guarantee sourcing decisions that correspond to the sourcing strategy;
* Market analysis (national/international) to acquire new suppliers and new technologies in the deployment of suppliers;
* Carrying out supplier evaluation to concentrate on the best suppliers and improve the current supplier base;
* Supporting activities planned by the business field to harmonize business field strategies with purchasing strategies and implement them in day-to-day activities.
* University degree in a relevant field;
* 2-3 years of experience in various procurement functions as well as 3 years of experience in project functions in automotive industry;
* Advanced negotiation skills;
* Good command of English;
* Automotive industry knowledge;
* Rubber/plastics/metal materials knowledge;
* Microsoft Office tools;
* SAP experience necessary;
* Supplier evaluation & contract law would be a plus.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.