Central SQM Engineer (complex plastic parts PMT and PLA) - SB
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Central SQM Engineer (complex plastic parts PMT and PLA) - SB active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Component Introduction for the Category Plastic Mechatronic, Plastics on global basis.
* Responsible for Maturity Evaluation , Supplier Component Review, Sourcing.
* Applying APQP for components incl. R@R and PPAP.
* Performing VDA 6.3 audits to release technologies at supplier location.
* Escalation level for respective Categories within the SQM M organisation.
* Working in a international team with a world wide supply base.
* Fluency in English - speaking and writing
* Technical university degree in mechanical /electromechanical engineering or similar
* Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Willingness to travel in the country and abroad up to 30% from working time
* Knowledge of various quality tools (8D, Control Plan, PPAP, APQP. FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&R)
* Ability to communicate with people at various levels
* Extensive know-how in manufacturing technologies for molding, overmolding, stamping, plating, Ability to understand, discuss and align technical requirements with internal departments and suppliers
* Analytic approach, ability to convince others, decision making ability, willingness to take responsibility, team spirit, negotiation skills
* Auditor training, VDA 6.3 and ISO/TS knowledge
* Know-how in Project Management
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations;
* Flexible Working Time;
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site;
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site;
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts;
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.