Intern Engineering (Qualification Laboratory) - R&D (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Intern Engineering (Qualification Laboratory) - R&D (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Analyse customer requirements (e.g. standards for reliability testing, technical specifications of products - electronics&mechanics);
* Analyse specific Reliability testing documents (standards for reliability testing; environmental test plans);
* Perform feasibility study (detailed verification and cross-check of available laboratory test methods versus customer test requirements);
* Create the environmental Qualification Program (description of test parameters for each test required and test performance sequence);
* Circuit and layout reviews;
* Continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets.
* Student at Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Computer Science,
* Automation, Programming, Physics, Mechanics;
* General experience in HW Engineering/Physics/Mechanics;
* Knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
* Knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control;
* Good communication skills;
* English language: advanced.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations;
* Flexible Working Time;
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site;
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site;
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts;
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.