Quality SQM Engineer - Plant (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Quality SQM Engineer - Plant (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
* Realizes 8D process for suppliers;
* Managing the critical situations within the area of responsibility regarding the improvement projects of the situations with suppliers;
* Perform supplier APQP and PPAP,achieve PSW ;
* Use of all SQM tools, PCN, AIB, ETB, SAP CSE and TA3, Lexpro;
* Planning of Incoming inspection(Control plans) SAP;
* Coordinate collection of the supplier related quality related costs (QRC);
* Use category quality requirements within his responsibility area and quality tools.
* Technical know-how (electronics, mechanics);
* Knowledge of ISO TS 16949 specific requirements;
* Reading and understanding of a specification, drawing;
* Knowledge of quality tools;
* Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools (lean manufacturing, six sigma);
* Experience with Automotive Quality Standards;
* Knowledge of English Language;
* Good Communication skills;
* SAP, SQM specific transactions (claim management, logistic transactions, define incoming inspection plan, data management-PPAP upload).
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.