Mechanical Laboratory Engineer- Test Eng. Air Supply Unit- SB
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Mechanical Laboratory Engineer- Test Eng. Air Supply Unit- SB active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Creation of test specifications based on customer requirements and relevant national and international standards;
* Conception of experimental setups and selection of suitable measurement technology;
* Planning the experiments in consideration of the laboratory resources and project plans;
* Participation on further development of the test methodology;
* Instruction of the lab staff in the execution of tests;
* Evaluation of test results and planning of further tests;
* Analysis of the tested components and clarification of the reasons for failure with internal and external departments;
* Consulting of the design department in questions of fatigue and strength;
* Support of the quality department in case of complaints;
* Preparation of test reports;
* Presentation of the test results for internal and external customers.
* University degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or measuring - and control technology;
* Experience in testing of pneumatic and / or electromechanical components;
* Good knowledge of pneumatics or compressor or electromechanical or vibration technology;
* Knowledge in the field of fatigue and strength desirable;
* Good knowledge of data analysis software (Diadem, Matlab) desirable;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
* Analytical skills;
* One´s own initiative and self-employment;
* Communication and team skills.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations;
* Flexible Working Time;
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site;
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site;
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts;
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.