Software Development Engineer (Tools Development) - SB
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Development Engineer (Tools Development) - SB active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Develop the PC Software applications for ECU diagnostics;
* Develop the communication tools;
* Develop the data visualization and measurement tools;
* Develop the software frameworks;
* Develop the customer PC software applications;
* Develop the test automation tools;
* Create the complete documentation related to software development.
* Good knowledge of C++, C#, .NET Framework, Java, XML, UML, COM, or VBA;
* Good knowledge of object oriented analysis and design skills;
* Advanced experience in Windows programming;
* Good command of English.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.