Production Process Development Engineer - Plant (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Production Process Development Engineer - Plant (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Developing and optimizing project in order to reach the quality targets in his process according to releasing procedure;
* Maintaining contact with the product development team, manufacturing planner in order to define test specification;
* Define the internal project activities as a project plan, including responsibilities and deadlines based on the master project plan, keep it always updated, control the milestones and deadlines, and in case of any delay he has to implement a corrective action, and start the escalation procedure;
* Transfer the project know how to production engineering.
* University degree in Electromechanics, Automation, Electronics or relevant;
* Experience in process engineering in electronics production or other fields is a plus;
* Knowledge in modern production and quality management tools, like lean manufacturing and six sigma is required;
* Knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanics is a plus;
* Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.