Software Development Engineer (SW requirement engineer) -SB
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Development Engineer (SW requirement engineer) -SB active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Develop software for current and future automotive control systems ;
* Interact with the customer in order to collect, analyze and refine requirements;
* Identifies and interacts with stakeholders for software inside project team;
* Contributes to collecting functional and non-functional software (component) requirements;
* Responsible for Requirements Change Management;
* Design the software architecture;
* Decompose high level and customer requirements into functional requirements for software developers and software testers;
* Ensures technical support to software project manager.
* University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas;
* Basic knowledge of electronics and understanding of microcontrollers is a plus;
* Understanding of SW development processes;
* English language skills;
* Analytical ability, creativity and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.