Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
* Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processes;
* Implementation of the equipment and processes necessary for the product;
* Reports the project progress, participate in definition of corrective measures if deviating form the Project Plan;
* Participates and gives input in product PFMEA reviews, Design Checks and improvements;
* Implements Lean concepts during installation of production cells, keeping cycle time, FPY and product and process requirements given;
* Provide and promote continuous improvements for products and processes and projects in his/her area of responsibility;
* Managing the supplier's activities for the design review and follow-up in the equipment implementation process;
* University Degree in Mechanics/Mechatronics field;
* Experience in Automotive or Electronics Production Engineering is a plus;
* Good knowledge of various tools used for mechanical design process, such as CAD tools, Solidworks is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results orientation
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.