Senior Android Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Intralinks active
View all jobs Senior Android Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
When teamwork and collaboration really matter – there’s Intralinks. Since 1996.
Trusted globally for more than 18 years, we bring collaboration and document sharing that’s safe, secure, compliant and fully auditable.
We offer all of our products through the cloud, but unlike other clouds, ours is totally secure and what happens in it stays safe.
Gartner likes us too. They’ve crowned us top supplier of enterprise collaboration and social software solutions.
- Prior experience with smartphone platforms (Android) and languages (Objective-C, Java)
- Experience with Agile processes, particularly Scrum.
- Ability to test, debug, and extend existing code base.
- Experience integrating networking and data modeling into mobile applications
- Knowledge of animation and display features of the mobile platform
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming experience and good understanding of OO design principles
- Multithreaded programming and debugging experience
- Understanding of memory management (ARC), multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Create tools, features and engine components to required coding standards.
- Learn and interact with the private API provided by Intralinks.
- Write technical design specifications.
- Collaborate with product owner to clarify and estimate features.
- Design, maintain, implement, integrate, test and debug code.
The software engineer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Applies experience, intelligence, and creativity to resolve a wide range of moderately complex issues; seeks guidance from other relevant experts on most complex issues (e.g., technical or business complexity).