Purchasing Intern with Serbian - CEP TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Purchasing Intern with Serbian - CEP TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Our Purchasing team makes sure we get the very best value without compromising on quality. With billions spent on goods and services every single year, that's no small task. So we only look for bright, curious interns who are ready to make a real impact as part of our talented and driven team. If you really believe that this internship is a great opportunity for your career, you should know that you will be responsable for:
* Support the Purchasing department in daily business;
* Work independently on different assigned topics;
* Maintain relationships with internal and external suppliers;
* Perform country screening for potential suppliers;
We are searching after an intern that:
* has strong knowledge of MS Access or has worked with other databases;
* is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
* has initiative and it's self driven;
* is enrolled in a Master program (non-technical or technical) or is still in University but his/her schedule allows him/her to work more than 6h/day;
* is fluent or has very good knowledge of Serbian or Bulgarian; English knowledge is mandatory;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.