HW Development Engineer (Seat Control Systems) - SB
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs HW Development Engineer (Seat Control Systems) - SB active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
* Design of analog and digital hardware according to customer and internal specification including requirement engineering, circuit design, calculation and simulation
* Conduct HW design reviews and create documentation, part history files and parts lists in SAP
* Support the specialist department to create the hazard and risk analysis, FSM and FMEA
* Specify tests including sequence, conditions and parameters for the qualification and serial production, create the documentation and review it with the quality department and launch management
* Verify system parameter (electrical, pneumatic, temperature...) by testing, interpret the results and propose improved solutions
* Perform design verification, support product validation (electrical, environmental and EMC), evaluate the protocols and create the documentation
* Support the production ramp-up by analyzing failed units, implementing corrective actions, conduct product training for operation participate in process and customer audits
* Evaluate product related supplier PCN and PTN and execute the product change process in close cooperation with the project management, quality assurance department and product engineering
* University degree in applied electronics, telecommunication, mechatronics or similar areas
* Work experience in product development for automotive control units or electronic systems
* Good knowledge of analog and digital circuits, electronic and pneumatic measurement techniques and requirement engineering
* Independent, well structured and proactive engineering work style
* High intercultural and social competence (team player)
* Above average communication skills in English language (both written and verbal); German language skills would be a plus
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.