Quality Planner Engineer (FF TR & ES) - Plant (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Quality Planner Engineer (FF TR & ES) - Plant (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Continental dezvoltă tehnologii și servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabilă și interconectată a oamenilor și a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondată în 1871 oferă soluții sigure, eficiente, inteligente și accesibile pentru autovehicule, mașini, trafic și transport. Continental a realizat în 2019 o cifră de afaceri de 44,5 miliarde de euro și are în prezent peste 240.000 de angajați în 59 de țări și piețe.Requirements
* Technical University graduate
* Relevant experience in comparable position (quality engineering in electronics production)
* Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools
* Experience with Automotive Quality standards
* Good command of English
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Analyzing the production quality data and giving an objective feedback to the shop floor supervisor and to the process engineer about the actual quality situation of the production.
* Participating in the launch projects: he gives input for the APQP process based on the previous production experience and prepares the PPAP documentation.
* Releasing the updated process and quality documentations of the focus factory.
* Reaching the "Zero ppm" quality level
* Reach the "zero ppm" quality level.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.