WRC Engineer (Electronics Engineer) - Plant (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs WRC Engineer (Electronics Engineer) - Plant (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
* Applying the customer claim handling procedure and updating it accordingly;
* Analyzing the rejected parts and preparing an analysis report with the steps of investigation and results ;
* Issuing an 8D report, for collecting the team, for moderating the teamwork and for document the problem solving process in the defined form, till closing of the 8D reports in the customer requested time.;
* Keeping the customer deadlines;
* Preparing customer claims statistics and regular checks of the customer satisfaction;
* Cooperating with the production quality engineer, implementing all corrective and preventive actions in the quality management system and in the process documentation.
* Previous experience in comparable position (quality engineering in electronics production);
* Leadership capability in personnel and engineering;
* Strong statistical knowledge;
* Experience with Automotive Quality Standards;
* Good command of English language.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.