Production Test Development Engineer - Plant (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Production Test Development Engineer - Plant (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Powertrain Division integrates innovative and efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management, transmission control, including sensors and actuators, as well as fuel-supply systems and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives.
* Developing and optimizing SW and HW in order to reach the quality targets in the process, according to releasing procedure
* Using Anci C and C# languages - start to develop application for test machine in production in order to respect R&D requirement.
* Create Hardware specification for ordering new test equipment for production
* Understand the framework for test and machine functionality
* Maintaining contact with the product development team in order to define test specification
* Make tests (HW) and debug (SW) until the test machine reach target FPY and quality figures
* Ensuring the R&R value of his processes before SOP
* Transfer the project know how to production engineering
* University degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computers
* Experience in test engineering in electronics production or other relevant fields is a plus
* Knowledge of C, C++ programming & electronics is required
* Knowledge of C# is a plus
* Proactive and adaptable to an multinational environment
* Good communication skills in English
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.