This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Contents manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group operates in over 60 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology. Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organisation to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
Amaris’ added value lies in the quality of its teams and their attention to detail, as well as in the way the company capitalises on their knowhow. Every employee is encouraged to develop a proactive, efficiency-oriented working style in order to provide only the most innovative solutions.
We are looking for a young ambitious graduate in public relationships, marketing, journalism or similar. Passionate about media communication and writing, you ideally have a first experience in the field or a relevant personal project concerning content creation. Since our team is completely international, our main language English and you must be proficient both writing and communicating in it.Responsibilities
• Create contents for digital platforms and media (video, articles, photos, Snaps…)
• Optimize Amaris web indexing strategy (SEO) according to employer brand positioning
• Traffic management for each content published
• Forward thinking on scenario and technologies that could impact Amaris candidate approach & recruitment activities in short/mid/long term.
• Editorial management of Amaris career website
Strategic partnerships management
• Identify, create and manage key media partners
• Ensure consistency of the communication released externally in all continent
• Monthly presentation to Directors and Recruitment Managers of the events’ ROI of your scope
• Definition of Amaris media strategy
• Prospection of target journalists, bloggers, digital influencers
• Organization of press conferences on hot topics
We offer the possiblity to join a young developing group in an international team and grow with us gaining experience and responsability within Amaris with fully international projects collaborating with colleagues from all around the world.