HR & Admin Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VIVRE active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR & Admin Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
VIVRE is only 4 years old but already has proved itself as the leading Central & Eastern Europe e-commerce retailer for just about any home & living product you could imagine.
We strive to be the most relevant shopping destination for home design lovers in all our markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and the Czech Republic.
VIVRE has grown organically from a handful of founders in its Bucharest HQ to 150+ employees and we hope to find even more positive startup-like energy in our future colleagues.
Our HR activities for payroll and personnel administration, legal consultancy are supervised by external advisors & lawyers.
Your role as an HR & Admin Support is to be the key interface between the business, employees and external HR advisors.
Therefore the ideal candidate will be proactive and energetic, enjoying human interaction and communication with people.
• University degree;
• Experience in payroll and personnel administration is an advantage;
• Training/ education on human resources/ payroll and personnel administration is an advantage;
• Medium to excellent written and spoken English;
• Used Excel/ spreadsheets before and basic Excel formulas, used with structuring given information within Excel tables;
• Used social media before preferable as a recruitment tool;
• Good level of working with numbers / mathematics;
• Organized with documents / papers, physically & electronically.
• Desire to be challenged with diverse assignments
• Embrace the responsibility of new challenges
• Grasp new concepts quickly
• Ethics and confidentiality
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for communication with people
• Good self planner and able to work independently
• Well-organized personality, accurate and attention to details.
• Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting employees / management on human resources aspects;
• Understand employee / management requirements related to human resources and sent HR requests (income proofs, employment contracts etc) to be realized by external HR Advisors;
• Obtain the documents requested from HR Advisors and organize distribution and archiving in the company;
• HR & Admin support for our external HR Advisors, while learning about personnel administration and payroll, labour legislation;
• Act as Representative of Employee Safety, working with external OHSAS Advisors. Ensure that all H&S records are properly maintained and kept up to date, reporting progress to management
• Liase with our Medical services providers, checking the employees medical records are up to date according with legal requirements
• Excel reports using data from the payroll software / proactively collected
HR & Admin Support is a Junior level position, for young professionals who aspire to a career in human resources / business administration or other areas of growth within a leading e-commerce company from CEE.
Training will be provided on the job and from specialized training companies, but a general work experience / volunteering is preferred.
If selected you will be invited for ability tests at our headquarter:numerical reasoning abilities, situational judgement tests, Excel and English communication tests.
We invite you to apply online at cariere.vivre.ro, by uploading your CV, giving us as much information about yourself as possible, in terms of availability, education and professional background.
For the HR & Admin Support Job we are looking for candidates available with April - May 2016 and for the future selection process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and to welcoming you in our team!