Executive Assistant - Internship TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Executive Assistant - Internship TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Our company makes sure we get the very best value without compromising on quality. With billions spent on goods and services every single year, that's no small task. So we only look for bright, curious interns who are ready to make a real impact as part of our talented and driven team. If you really believe that this internship is a great opportunity for your career, you should know that you will be responsible for:
* Update and maintain team documents and database;
* Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, Board or other meetings;
* File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports;
* Support team in creating PowerPoint presentations for Board meetings;
* Answer, prioritize and screen incoming phone calls and emails;
* Support the Management department in daily business;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
We are searching after an intern that:
* is fluent in English (both written and spoken) and great networking skills;
* has strong critical thinking skills;
* is enrolled in a Master program or is still in University but his/her schedule allows him/her to work minimum 6h/day;
* has strong functional use of PowerPoint;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.