Production Test Engineer-Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Production Test Engineer-Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
* Development and Build of Production Test Equipment according to internal standards.
* Creation of Software Test-modules and Test-sequences using specific programming languages.
* Interact with specific measurement Hardware for measuring Currents, Voltages, Frequencies Sounds, Colors , Mechanical dimensions, CCD Cameras, Linescan Cameras.
* Interact with state of the art Automotive products : Cluster instruments, Central Displays, HeadUp Displays.
* Equipment qualifications.
* Support for ongoing production : Second level support, process optimization, improvements of Key Performance Indicators ( FPY, OEE ... )
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Fast learner, Openness to learn and apply new technologies.
* Hardware knowledge of discreet components and wrings - medium level.
* Software knowledge of at least one procedural programming language - medium level . OOP knowledge is a plus .
* Mechanical knowledge of pneumatics and fixtures - basic level.
* Good English knowledge.
* Experience in Production Environment is a plus.
* Ability to work alone but also in a team.
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team.
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits.
* Professional Development Opportunities.
* Health & Wellness.
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.