Project Quality Manager-Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Quality Manager-Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
* Active support for Launch Manager and PM in all quality related and safety relevant aspects during the development and launch process (internal, supplier and customer) as described in the corresponding development procedure;
* Development and maintenance of the Quality Plan;
* Controlling of project specific quality actions according Quality Plan, and the identification and tracking of quality related findings, before they affect the external customer;
* Provision of all quality related costs for the calculation and budgetary purposes;
* Quality reporting and monitoring of corrective actions in accordance with project team stipulation;
* Supports the release of prototypes, tooling, equipment (gauges, fixtures), ISIR customer approval (e.g. process capability studies) by supervising, that the requirements fixed in the Quality Plan are fulfilled;
* Support of quality, production and service employee training in cooperation with the launch manager / engineer;
* Participation in all Milestone Reviews.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree;
* Ability to work with standards;
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
* Ability to train;
* Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results;
* English knowledge (German - a plus)
* Knowledge of Automotive Quality standards (e.g. ISO/TS16949);
* Quality related methodology (e.g. FMEA, 8D, 5Why, VDA6.3, MSA, SPC)
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.