Senior Financial Controller with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Financial Controller with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
• Strong academic record in Finance & Accounting, (Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest)
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in accounting or audit
• Fluent in English; French is a plus
• Examination and analysis skills
• Decision Making and/or problem solving skills
• Fluent with French and English
• Self control and open-mindedness
• Excellent communication & team player
Main mission is to animate and coordinate permanent supervision control framework and to perform transversal control missions for the companies on which SG EBS is performing reporting and accounting tasks.
A Financial Controller will have the following main responsibilities :
• Develop relationships with other departments to have a high quality closing;
• Manage the closing for SG EBS processes;
• Propose and implement process improvements;
• Alert head of department and of production teams in case of blocking issues.
• Accounts and controls referential management,
• Perform standard transversal controls
• Produce dashboards and synthesis for CFOs and other third parties
• Contribute to and supervise Permanent Supervision within SG EBS
• Prepare all needed reporting for I2C purposes
• KPI follow-up
• Answer to internal and external control bodies (DEVL/COM/CCR, External Auditors, Internal audit, Inspection)
• Participate to projects having an impact on the control framework
• Become an internal control process expert and insure a consultant role in this matter
• Support accounting SG team in developing their competencies
The Financial Controller will exercise his/her responsibilities with a large autonomy and in the context of control framework defined by the group.
It is important to underlay the importance of short deadlines for accounting and reporting processes (conso, statutory) and also the large diversity of portfolio of companies to be followed.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview and all the CVs will be kept in our database for future suitable professional opportunities.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in 2011, now counts more than 250 staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.
The team’s activity consists in delivering two important kinds of processes: accounting – namely Group reporting in IFRS, statutory and regulatory reporting on top of the permanent supervision activities and related set of control; and Account Payable and Travel & Expenses, with teams specialize in optimizing all procure to pay activities.