Senior Health Safety and Environment Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Senior Health Safety and Environment Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Are you the type of person we are looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
• A minimum of 2 and a half years of experience managing HSE programs for a manufacturing environment.
• BS in an engineering discipline, chemistry, environmental science or a related science or technical field. Advanced degree a plus.
• Thorough working understanding of HSE laws and regulations is essential.
• Knowledge of and direct experience in Health, Safety and Environment auditing and management systems. Six Sigma / Lean certification is desired.
• Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed individual with good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with regulatory agencies, managers and directors, and all levels of team personnel.
• Mature judgment and decision-making ability, with strategic and tactical Health, Safety and Environment experience.
• Strong computer, project management, and organizational skills required.
• Must possess business/financial acumen, be customer oriented and a strategic thinker to focus resources on meeting critical business needs.
• High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Fluent in English; other languages preferred.
Curious about you will be actually doing?
• Deploy ACS Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems to ensure compliance with corporate requirements
• Partner with leaders to continuously improve HSE culture, awareness and accountability systems
• Lead deployment of ACS's risk assessment process and control plans development
• Lead and participates in various project teams
• Develop and deploy HSE procedures, training, internal and external communications in concert with Corporate, business and regulatory requirements
• Support incident investigation activities, root cause analysis, corrective action identification and closure
• Work closely with leaders to measure and communicate HSE performance
• Monitor trends and champions injury/illness reduction
• Implement strategies and tactics for successful management of injury/illness cases and costs reductions
• Participate in HSE inspections, self-assessments, and audits
• Maintain and build upon HOS SAT program and support HOS Gold initiatives
• Present findings to management and prepares applicable reports
• Track corrective actions to closure
Please be advised that this role is based at our new location in Timisoara.
JOB ID: 00314529 (can be used to apply on Honeywell Career Site)
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and they are our key competitive advantage. So if you feel like you need a new challenge, if you want to be part of a multinational environment and grow together with your company then join us today!
Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) is a $16.6 billion global business that is increasing the productivity of people at work, and the safety, security and energy efficiency of our homes, buildings, and industrial plants. Honeywell environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning, and mobility products, as well as building solutions, are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. As Home, building an industry controls get connected, this is a chance to join a leader in the Internet of Things
In your position as Health, Safety and Environment Senior Specialist you will be responsible for implementing all the procedures in accordance with the Romanian Legislation and with Honeywell requirements, you will provide site management and technical leadership for all HSE activities including management system deployment, compliance, and auditing
Let us invest in you! We offer …
• career progression opportunities in our international company
• the chance to make an impact, bring your value and leave your mark
• competitive remuneration and benefits package
Apply today to experience and explore our world and imagine what we could achieve together! Hit the SUBMIT button and join our fast growing team!
Want to learn more? Visit:
• Our career website: www.careersathoneywell.com
• Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. - See more at: http://www.careersathoneywell.com/en/jobsearch/jobdescription.aspx?languageid=1&jobid=00281661#sthash.O3RzNOF7.dpuf