43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Grads Recruitment - Juniors in Tax
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KPMG Romania active
View all jobs Grads Recruitment - Juniors in Tax active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust.
As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Let�s imagine this! At 1 October 2016, you are a 1st or 2nd year TOP student in a master program, a graduate or an young professional and are looking for a job where you can learn from the best, and experience real business cases, not to mention enjoying the people you work with.
If any of these sound like you, then we might be a match! See below the other requirements.
- YOU already have or you are studying for a degree in Economics, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
- YOU have been involved in different “out of the box� experiences
- YOU have strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- YOU believe in acting ethically
- YOU take ownership of your work, as well as of your own learning and development
- YOU are “street smart“
- YOU show resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
What we value
- YOU have a “change the world� attitude
- YOU have the ability to reach your highest and fullest potential
- YOU are business oriented
- YOU are committed to the highest levels of professional and personal excellence
You�re about to start your life-time experience as a Junior in Tax. What would it be like?!�
Advising clients on how tax legislation affects their business decisions?
Starting date for successful candidates:
• Mid July 2016 in Tax
• End of September 2016 in Audit
Raporteaza eroarea la