Accounts Receivable & Collections Agent
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable & Collections Agent active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more thaemployees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
• Proficiency in English and/or French
• Basic Accounting Knowledge is a plus.
Team player | Customer oriented | Analytical | Attention to detail | Good communicator
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in both English and French and who aim at enhancing their knowledge in finance & accounting. For the beginning, some basic general accounting understanding would be a plus – we will help you anyway to learn everything you need to know.
The Billings Agent role is part of the Billings Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest.
While covering this position, you will be performing accounting tasks invoice issuing related, by applying established processes / procedures. You will also collaborate with project managers and cost controllers in order to monitor and ensure we bill our internal customers accurately.
• Prepare invoices & control revenue cycle considering: billing conditions, invoice processing and receivable balances
• Issue invoices to customers / monthly customer statements (internally & externally)
• Update customer files with issued invoices / billing conditions / contact information, etc.
• Process credit memos
• Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites (when applicable)
• Submit invoices by electronic data for internal approval and release to clients.
• Working Hours: 10:00 - 19:00 Monday to Friday
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.