Internship for students - Software Development Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Beespeed active
View all jobs Internship for students - Software Development Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D division of BeeSpeed.
From our competence center we are working on R&D activities in the area of Embedded Software Testing and Software Development for one of the market leading suppliers in the automotive industry.
Our mission is to ensure the safety of the braking systems and to reduce the number of injuries and fatalities resulted from road accidents.
Which are the preferred abilities? (any of this will be an advantage)
- University studies ongoing (related to embedded SW, controls, electrical or electronic engineering or informatics, mechanical engineering, physics)
- Balance of software engineering and / or control engineering skills
- Software development in C including microcontroller software and C#
- Good understanding of automotive systems
- Good communication skills in English (German a plus)
- Creativity, initiative, understanding/communication/reaction to issues, good teamwork in virtual environments, ability to learn by doing
- Analytical skills and learning capacity (e.g. understanding of vehicle dynamics)
- Self-discipline, reliability, consistency
- Control algorithm development in preferred C or Matlab / Simulink
What do you have to do?
- Tool development in .NET
- Support the continuous improvement of the processes installed in the development department
- Develop and maintain different software/ hardware tools used in the software development or software testing process
We will consider candidates from other backgrounds, with skills and abilities in the above mentioned areas, and with the motivation necessary to succeed. The students that apply should have at least one or two years of University study outstanding.