Senior Software Developer for Energy Management products
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Software Developer for Energy Management products active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.Cerinte
- Applicants require a degree in informatics, electronics, automotive technology, physics, mathematics or related fields of study.
- Professional experience in signal processing�ideally in the areas of radar or image processing�is necessary.
- Applicants must be skilled in C
- The job requires good language skills in English and confidence in their use for daily communication.
- Knowledge of embedded system software development is recommended.
- HELLA Technical Center Timisoara is seeking a qualified staff member to develop radar- and camera-based assistance systems for advanced autonomous driving technology.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the conception and development of signal and image processing procedures as well as fusion and control algorithms for devices used to control the operation of automobiles.
- Further responsibilities include the application of developed procedures in prototypes, test models and serial production.
- The applicant should be prepared to work within a market segment consisting of international partners and a diverse client base.