Collections Officer with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Collections Officer with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• University degree in Accounting/ Finance or other related field;
• Fluency in Italian and English is essential;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
• Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedures).
• Process accounts payable invoices;
• Process invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts receivable procedures;
• Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
• Update processes and procedures;
• Develops good client relationships;
• Collection activities;
• Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.