Accounts Payable Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dynata active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for preparing and processing all accounts payable invoices for the
Europe Shared Service Centre and is responsible for the prompt recording and maintenance of vendor invoices.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
• Receive invoices and save them to the right folders;
• Ensure invoices are accurate, including all billing requirements;
• Post new vendor invoices to the accounting system in a timely manner;
• Reply to inquiries, from inside and outside of the company;
• If not in system, follow-up with person responsible to obtain approval;
• Maintain direct debits and match against accounts;
• Create new supplier codes in financial system and maintain vendor information;
• Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues with vendors.
Our ideal candidate has the following competences:
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures preferably USGAAP;
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written);
• Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training
modules and personal development programs;
• Medical benefits;
• Travel insurance with global coverage;
• Additional paid time off.
Terms of employment
SSI offers our new colleague the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and
ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues
from all over the world. We have great development opportunities for people who are driven to get results and are
not afraid of responsibility.
For administrative purposes your personal data will be kept on record and will be disclosed and transferred both
within and outside the European Economic Area, including the United States of America. We shall take all reasonable
steps to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.