Mechanical Engineer (temporary, 6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Mechanical Engineer (temporary, 6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania has received the honor of being certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2017. In addition to the global certification, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. JTI’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, was recognized as the Number One Top Employer in Switzerland.
Why join our team? At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.
We provide our people with constant opportunities to gain their own experience, improve their skills and develop their careers. Our business environment constantly evolves as new products and markets emerge. This is your opportunity to make a real difference. Investment in people, global outreach and international mindset are part of our DNA.
We encourage you to explore the diverse career paths open to you and the many opportunities to learn and develop. You can either pursue an international career or enjoy an international flavor while working from your home country.
We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities as well as:
- Onboarding Program for new employees
- Internal climate sustaining ideas generation and sharing
- Development Centers
- Talent Management and Succession Planning programs
- Internal and international Development Assignments
- Wellbeing program.
For more information, visit www.jti.com/careers
- High school degree; University degree in Mechanics (Polytechnics University)represents an advantage;
- A minimum experience in a similar role - represents a plus;
- Advanced technical mechanical knowledge;
- Is familiar with turnery, assembly and disassembly of complex subsystems;
- Is familiar with all types of packing machines;
- Fast learner;
- Positive attitude;
- English-medium level;
- PC knowledge: MS Office.
The incumbent is responsible with the safe functioning under optimal technical parameters of machines. Performs current and capital repairs, spare subsystems, controls and takes part in maintenance activities. Prepares assistant operators, operators and mechanics.Other info
- The opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company, working with highly professional people;
- An open and friendly working environment;
- Training and development programs;
- Attractive salary package.
For this position, we are at the moment collecting CVs for our database. When the recruitment process will begin, we will review your application and if your professional profile corresponds to our needs, we will contact you. Thank you very much!