RPA Configuration and Support Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile RPA Configuration and Support Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
The minimum requirements for technical skills are as follows:
Previous experience of Automation or Business Process Management software configuration and support – Ideally Blue Prism (RPA product)
Languages: English oral and written
Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA – full training will be provided
Good interpersonal skills
Good oral and written communication skills – good written and spoken English is required
Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
Dynamic and responsive
• Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of the appropriate RPA solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the RPA delivery lifecycle (training in the appropriate RPA solution will be provided)
• Supporting Project leaders in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
• Mentoring colleagues through RPA training – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
• Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
• Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
• Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
• Understanding, identifying and communicating technical infrastructure requirements.
• Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard ‘ADP Way’ design principles and conventions.
• Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. • Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Communicating with RPA System Providers on software related issues and suggested improvements.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases • Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases