Software Testing Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Beespeed active
View all jobs Software Testing Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are always searching new members to join our team. If you are interested to work in a dynamic environment, together with a team of professionals, where you will be challenged everyday, don't hesitate to contact us.Requirements
Which are the preferred abilities?
- Bachelor degree (related to electrical or electronic engineering, computer science,
physics) or experience in software testing
- Good understanding of automotive systems
- Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Initiative, understanding/communication/reaction to issues, good teamwork in virtual
-Analytical skills and learning capacity
-Ability to work independently, self-discipline, reliability, consistency
What do you have to do?
- Develop, maintain and improve test for different subsystems in the software(test
planning, test design, test cases)
- Maintain existing tests and assure appropriate coverage/relevance
- Test validation
- Coordinate testing process improvements with testing and development teams from
requirements through to design, coding, testing and analysis.
Why should you join us? Because we offer…
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period