Junior Application Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iTrack active
View all jobs Junior Application Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSYS Professional was founded in 2008 as a Software Development company and it is partner of Microsoft and Vodafone M2M. The company has extensive experience in data management and fleet tracking.
Activating for more than 8 years in IT&C, iSYS Professional managed, with the help of a dedicated team of professionals, to become an important player on the Romanian market making a difference through high quality services and products. Now, iSYS Professional is one of the most known and trustworthy suppliers on the Romanian market in the domain of software solutions for fleet tracking and management.
Currently, the headquarter is in Ploiesti with a direct representation in Bucharest, Brasov, Constanta, Cluj, Craiova and Iasi.
iSYS Professional has a team specialized in software development, electronics, sales and project management, with experience in the area between 5 and 20 years. The company’s activity center is the Research and Development department, the one which constantly generates innovative solutions to market challenges.
- Student of / graduated from a computer science university
- Experience developing web applications
- Understand OOP principles
- Understand Microsoft technology stack .NET Framework
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical team members
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills and intellectually curious
- Document and share knowledge via the Knowledge Base
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and tasks
- Organized and attentive to details
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Experience of unit, integration and functional testing
- Experience with architectural frameworks, bug-tracking, version-control system, task-assignment solutions
- Experience of delivering projects through agile processes and practices
- Experience integrating 3rdparty APIs via web services, WCF services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with jQuery
- Implement features according to specifications
- Design and develop new product modules
- Test the product
- Write technical documentation
- Motivating salary according to experience and personal competences
- Recognition of performance with a real opportunity for career growth
- Work on exciting and varied projects with the latest technologies
- On the job training and career development plans
- Medical insurance