This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KPMG Romania active
View all jobs Application Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017. We are also the best Big4 to work for! Check out The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst
Apart from the coolness factor, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
• Solid knowledge of C# and .NET Framework, OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures – minimum 4 years of experience
• Web development experience (ASP.MVC ,ASP.NET, Java script, AJAX, CSS, JSON, JQUERY); - minimum 4 years of experience
• Very good knowledge of T-SQL and relational database design; - minimum 4 years of experience
• Graduate of Computer Science/Cybernetics/Information Technology/Electronics College
• Fluent in English
• Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers
• Learning oriented person
• Active Reports, SQL Reporting Services
• Java & Install Shield knowledge
• Active Directory knowledge
• Knowledge of WCF Web Services, WCF Data Services
The job's daily activities include design, development, maintenance and integration of business applications. C# will be the usual programming language, Visual Studio - the development environment and Microsoft SQL Server - the data storage engine.
• Building new systems with ASP.MVC , ASP.NET , SQL Server 2008/ 2012, EntityFramework and Linq
• Developing new functionality on our existing software products
• Leading/mentoring IT staff and sharing knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
• Participating in a small, experienced, energetic development team