This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KPMG Romania active
View all jobs Application Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
• Solid knowledge of C# and .NET Framework, OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures – minimum 4 years of experience
• Web development experience (ASP.MVC ,ASP.NET, Java script, AJAX, CSS, JSON, JQUERY); - minimum 4 years of experience
• Very good knowledge of T-SQL and relational database design; - minimum 4 years of experience
• Graduate of Computer Science/Cybernetics/Information Technology/Electronics College
• Fluent in English
• Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers
• Learning oriented person
• Active Reports, SQL Reporting Services
• Java & Install Shield knowledge
• Active Directory knowledge
• Knowledge of WCF Web Services, WCF Data Services
The job's daily activities include design, development, maintenance and integration of business applications. C# will be the usual programming language, Visual Studio - the development environment and Microsoft SQL Server - the data storage engine.
• Building new systems with ASP.MVC , ASP.NET , SQL Server 2008/ 2012, EntityFramework and Linq
• Developing new functionality on our existing software products
• Leading/mentoring IT staff and sharing knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
• Participating in a small, experienced, energetic development team