Process and Quality Manager
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
• Knowledge and background in business excellence frameworks (EFQM, Baldrige and other quality awards);
• Familiarity with key lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, process management, quality and excellence techniques;
• Interested in on-line communities and has excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
• Proficiency with all MS Office applications;
• Previous experience with process quality management preferred.
INTERNAL CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT
Establish and operate a successful Process and Quality Capability with an impact on The KPI Institute’s operations:
• Develop an operational plan for establishing the capabilities within he organization;
• Implement initiatives towards maturing the capabilities;
• Representation of the organisation in its relationship with EFQM and other relevant bodies.
• Process mapping across all 20 service based operational capabilities in the organisation;
• Process improvement for key (initially) and all (gradually) processes;
• Deployment of Lean-Kaizen Principles in a service environment.
• Coordinate the implementation of ISO 17024 and ISO 9001;
• Deploy initiatives towards establishing and maintaining a quality culture in the organisation.
• Implement the Internal Audit function;
• Conduct audits and reviews across all capabilities.
EXTERNAL SERVICE DELIVERY
Develop and deliver training courses content, audit and advisory services in Romania, internationally and on-line.
• Training course content development on topics related to lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, process management, quality, internal audit and business excellence;
• Training course delivery in Romania, internationally and on-line (webinars and eLearning courses).
• Maturity model development;
• Audits and reviews of existing client capabilities (on-site and remotely).
• Advisory services catalogue development;
• Delivery of consulting services in Romania, internationally and remotely (online).
• Excellent English skills;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent;
• At least one year of experience in process and quality management;
• Excellence frameworks or certifications in the area represent a plus;
• Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, planning and organisation and reporting;
• Professional attitude and excellent verbal skills;
• Attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work;
• Strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time;
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team.