Knowledge Analytics Specialist - HSPS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Knowledge Analytics Specialist - HSPS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum of 3 years related work experience or a relevant combination of education and experience.
• Fluent in English
Additional Qualifications (preferred):
• Experience with Knowledge Management best practices
• MS Excel, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, MS PowerPoint, Sales force skills
• Reporting and analytics experience in service or support organization
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com dashboards and reports
• Knowledge of Industry related knowledge management and core technical support operations
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of MS SharePoint
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ambitious, self motivated, hard working, results oriented and problem solver with a positive outlook.
• Proactive thinker and team player
• Structured, detailed and process minded
• Obsessed with customer and continuous improvement on quality and efficiency
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to present information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
• Key behaviors: Organized, Accurate, Gets results, Champions Change
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
• Location: Romania
• Travel: Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 10% of the time.
Honeywell Sensing & Productivity Solutions (HSPS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS).
The Technical Support organization is growing and continuously striving to excel at delivering the best customer's experience through Technical Support. In order to achieve this, the Technical Support organization follows the Knowledge-Centered Support methodology or KCS; a set of best practices aimed at creating and maintaining knowledge, and making this knowledge available to our customers through our support portal
The Technical Support Knowledge Analytics Specialist is instrumental in this process and is responsible for creating and running reports and performing gap analysis around KCS, which includes performance of the Technical Support agents, the Knowledge base maturity and the success of self-service and case deflection through the support portal.
The Technical Support Knowledge Analytics Specialist is responsible for developing and distributing trend-reports, dashboards and scorecards at regular intervals, as well as on ad-hoc requests by Technical Support leads.
The Technical Support Knowledge Analytics Specialist is part of the Knowledge Management group in the Business Transformation & Analytics team.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on Knowledge-Centered Support Key Performance Indicators
• Perform gap-analysis on performance of the Technical Support agents, the Knowledge base maturity and the success of self-service and case deflection through the support portal
• Design, build and run KCS trend-metrics & trend-chart and ad-hoc reports as required by Technical Support leads
• Design and build KCS dashboards, scorecards and reports to monitor core Technical Support assigned goals and objectives.
• Pro-actively improve existing or create new reports and dashboards as required for continuous improvement of all Technical Support internal KCS processes and delivered customer services
• Documenting of existing and new KCS reports and report standards
• Succession planning and knowledge management: produce 'cook books'; step-by-step instruction files for all core reports.
• Coordinate and execute the timely distribution of KCS reports to management
• Closely work together with and function as back-up for the Technical Support Business Analyst.
Principal Networks & Contact Links:
• Direct Supervisor, Manager BT&A
• Peers within Business Transformation & Analytics group
• Technical Support supervisors and managers T1, T2 and T3
• Technical Support agents.