Radio Network Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei GOC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Radio Network Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor’s degree or above in communication engineering (with necessary degree certificate, graduation certificate and CET4/CET6 certificate), familiar with the telecommunication principle， 1 years+ experience in telecommunication field GSM/UMTS/LTE/OSS/Smallcell project delivery/research/testing is preferred;
• Familiar with Radio Access Network project delivery, key role of the large/medium scale Radio Access Network delivery project is preferred;
• Good understanding, communication capability and service consciousness, deeply understanding and analysis of customer requirement, and customer expectation management;
• Good team working and communication skills;
• Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing capability;
• Take the responsibility of planning, designing, network analysis, engineering preparation, integration and verification of Radio Access Network (GSM/UMTS/LTE/OSS/Smallcell);
• Take the responsibility of project implementation and customer communication, and successful delivery of the project;
• Presale support, including customer requirement research and solution preparation in presale phase;
• Preparation of network planning and engineering implementation scheme;