Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
- Technical university degree.
- Good knowledge in Electronics and Automotive field.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic systems, embedded computing.
- Experience within Automotive would be a plus.
- Advanced English � writing and speaking.
- French language knowledge is an advantage.
- Passionate about Automotive and Engineering Area.
- Ability to work with a multicultural environment.
- Flexibility to switch on different projects.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Outgoing personality, team worker.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive person.
- Performs technical work and executes technical projects.
- Organizes and accomplishes assigned workload.
- Read and interpret building codes and technical specifications.
- Generate and manage documentation, preparing reports.
- Interface with connected disciplines and/or suppliers and clients.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.