Accounts Receivable Associate with German language
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs E.ON Servicii active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Associate with German language active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
E.ON Business Services Cluj
Give your finance career an energy boost!
E.ON is a global provider of specialized energy solutions. The aim is to deliver cleaner and better energy that people can trust – continually developing innovations and improving the ways they work.
As part of this commitment to improvement, we’ve established the Finance Services Center in Cluj Napoca, delivering first class accounting services to our internal clients of the E.ON Group all over the world since 2012.
Through our standardized processes, IT structures and expertize in accounting, we at E.ON Business Services Cluj offer important support in decision making by managers throughout the E.ON Group. Our areas of expertise include General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking & Payments and Fixed Assets. Most of our employees were selected from the local labor market and have experience in accounting and thorough language skills in German, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian and Dutch, apart from English – which is spoken on an advanced level by all employees. E.ON Business Services is an important employer for graduates – they consist of a major part of its employees.
Education / Training: Successfully finished high school or college. Good knowledge in Accounting, especially Accounts Receivable and good knowledge of SAP and MS Office.
- Accounts Receivable experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures as they relate to billing and accounts receivable.
Languages: Good knowledge of German and English language (both written and spoken).
- Assures KPIs and SLAs are met
- Contributes towards improvement initiatives
- Brings forward ideas
- Process outgoing billing documents in accounting system
- Create and Maintain customer master data records
- Execute standard checks and ensure clarification is reached in case problems occur
- Execute period end closing activities
- Generate defined standard reports and process ad hoc requests as required by the team lead
- Solve enquiries
- Achieve performance objectives agreed with the assigned team lead
- Perform other duties as required within Accounts Receivable area as agreed with the assigned team lead
- Contribute to Accounts Receivable process improvement initiatives as required
- Work according to given process documentation