Customer Service Advisor with Portuguese & English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini Iasi active
View all jobs Customer Service Advisor with Portuguese & English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Excellent Portuguese and English language skills both verbal and written;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications;
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure;
- University level preferred.
POSITION LOCATED IN IASI (Palas)
- Providing a first point of escalation for the team in respect of technical support;
- Problem monitoring, resolution and escalation;
- Day to day ticket management;
- Verification of priorities and data contained in the ticket;
- Ensure that the process and procedures described in the Help Desk manual are followed;
- Ensure that automatically populated data in the tickets is correct and correct any errors;
- Update data bases to maintain their accuracy;
- Perform symptom analysis on incidents to determine next course of action;
- User account administration (AD, RSA, New Joiner process);
- Participation in meetings with support teams;
- Ensure that all of the terms and conditions specified in the Service Level Agreement are followed;
- Distribution of workload amongst 1st line analysts (on-hold incidents, mailbox);
- Providing training for new joiners;
- Support for VIP users;
- Backlog Management (2nd Line Backlog;
- Mailbox archive.
- Attractive salary package;
- Flexible schedule (part time, full time)
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini;
- Team building events;
- Taxi vouchers;
- Regular performance assessments - twice a year;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.