Marketing Research Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accuris active
View all jobs Marketing Research Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Accuris is the leading European provider of innovative marketing optimisation solutions for consumer goods companies. Retailers and manufacturers rely on software, outsourced services and strategy consulting from Accuris to manage effectiveness and return on investment (ROI) of marketing and promotional programs.
Based in London, with regional offices in Antwerp, Barcelona and Lisbon and a service centre in Bucharest, Accuris offers its services in 14 European countries. Since its foundation in 1998 Accuris has demonstrated a proven record of generating unprecedented insights and bottom line improvement with a growing list of blue chip clients, including Coca-Cola, Kraft, Tesco and Unilever.
Marketing Optimisation, Advertising effectiveness, Promotion effectiveness, Marketing planning and evaluation
Before you apply, please make sure you fit the profile we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of SQL (required)
- Excellence in data analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of Excel (required)
- Good communication, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving skills are essential;
- Rigorously focused on quality and detail- Experience with MEMRB or AC Nielsen data is a plus
- Degree in Marketing, IT or Economics (University degree required)
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead a team
- Be able to handle a request end-to-end (from receiving the request to performing the pre-analysis and then independently)
Your main responsibility is to process and analyse marketing and sales data from Accuris clients, manage databases and create analyses and reports. You will work in a team of young university-degree colleagues.
Your tasks will include:
- processing of data in SQL. Strong database knowledge is a must
- processing of data in Excel
- quality control
- analysis of marketing data
- daily co-ordination with Accuris consulting project team and regular client contact
As a successful Marketing Data Analyst you will be offered the opportunity to gradually expand your responsibilities to include senior business analysis and/or people management of a team of analysts.
This job is based in the old centre of Bucharest, close to Unirii square.