Financial Resolution & Inquiry Agent - French
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common purpose. What matters to you, it matters to us, equally. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and we’re here to work with you side by side.
Globally, we are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, but here in Bucharest, within our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC), we only focus on building your career, while providing financial support to the SNC-Lavalin colleagues worldwide.
Our team is constantly growing and exciting openings are waiting for you! All you have to do is enjoy finance, communication and interaction with people around the world.
Why join SNC-Lavalin?
• Improve your language skills by interacting with native French and English speakers / access language courses
• Take real opportunities to boost your career in finance
• Enjoy flexible schedule, with day and evening shifts
• Receive motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
A journey where the purpose is present at all stages is our promise to you. Meet us!
Founded in 1911 and with offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project Management Company, covering a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach. Thus, the Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific financial tasks.
• Proficiency in English & French
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in customer service related tasks is a plus
• Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay process is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
• University Degree (studies in Economics is plus) or relevant work experience
Capabilities and qualifications
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team player
• Result and customer service oriented
• Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and in French and who aim at fully exploit their communication and troubleshooting skills. As Financial Resolution and Inquiry Agent you will be mainly responsible for providing internal customer support related to Procure-to-Pay and Expense Report processes. You will be also communicating frequently with external vendors responding to general inquiries or providing information about invoice processing status.
To succeed in this role, you will need to develop deep knowledge of the supported processes, be solution oriented and like problem solving. Your analytical skills, attention to details and abilities to stay organized will be highly appreciated and will help you excel in this role. This job often requires direct communication with various stakeholders: vendor, clients, internal stakeholders (project managers or colleagues from different departments). Therefore, strong communication skills are required.
Even if some prior experience will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for beginners as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Financial Resolution and Inquiry Agent fulfills a contact center help-desk function and is part of the Business Process Management Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
• Answer calls and emails, document and record all incidents / requests raised using a ticketing system
• Manage inquiries related to finance processes (internal & external) and provide resolution
• Perform vendor account reconciliations when needed
• Perform root cause analysis, identify issues/gaps and provide resolutions
• Identify areas where process / system improvements are needed
• Share knowledge by contributing to the creation/update of team procedures and documentation.
• Perform other tasks related to Resolution & Inquiry activities
Our offer towards work-life balance
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
• Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
• Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
• CSR & Sport activities
• Open and dynamic work environment
• Flexible working schedule organized in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
*6 mandatory evening shifts per month, with the possibility to extend to a maximum of 10 evening shifts per month (bonus after the 6th evening shift)