Financial Resolution & Inquiry Agent - French
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more thaemployees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in French and who aim at fully exploit their communication and troubleshooting skills. As Financial Resolution and Inquiry Agent you will be mainly responsible for providing internal customer support related to Procure-to-Pay and Expense Report processes. You will be also communicating frequently with external vendors responding to general inquiries or providing information about invoice processing status.
To succeed in this role, you will need to develop deep knowledge of the supported processes, be solution oriented and like problem solving. Your analytical skills, attention to details and abilities to stay organized will be highly appreciated and will help you excel in this role. This job often requires direct communication with various stakeholders: vendor, clients, internal stakeholders (project managers or colleagues from different departments). Therefore, strong communication skills are required.
Even if some prior experience will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for beginners as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Financial Resolution and Inquiry Agent fulfills a contact center help-desk function and is part of the Business Process Management Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
• Proficiency in English & French
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in customer service related tasks is a plus
• Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay process is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
• University Degree (studies in Economics is plus) or relevant work experience
Capabilities and qualifications
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team player
• Result and customer service oriented
• Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities
• Answer calls and emails, document and record all incidents / requests raised using a ticketing system
• Manage inquiries related to finance processes (internal & external) and provide resolution
• Perform vendor account reconciliations when needed
• Perform root cause analysis, identify issues/gaps and provide resolutions
• Identify areas where process / system improvements are needed
• Share knowledge by contributing to the creation/update of team procedures and documentation.
• Perform other tasks related to Resolution & Inquiry activities
Our offer towards work-life balance
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• French language allowance
• Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
• Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
• Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
• CSR & Sport activities
• Open and dynamic work environment
• Flexible working schedule organized in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
*6 mandatory evening shifts per month, with the possibility to extend to a maximum of 10 evening shifts per month (bonus after the 6th evening shift)