Service Desk Admin L0/ L1 with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Ltd. active
View all jobs Service Desk Admin L0/ L1 with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- Fluent communication skills in English and one of the following: German
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience preferred.
- Experience of using call logging software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
- Good Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Good Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA certification would be desirable. But not mandatory
- Should have worked as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive / System or Network Engineer & acquired hands-on experience in the above areas in large & complex set ups
- Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL is needed
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to work in shifts
Foreign languages skills:
Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
Advanced German language skills, both written and spoken
- To provide 1st & 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1/L2 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to TL/SDM as applicable for outage confirmation
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Conduct Audits and Mentor L1 Team Members
- Ability to prepare the MIS Reports.
- Experience in handling Client Escalations and Client interfacing.
- Drive Quality Initiatives and process excellence.
- Recording/Updating the outage / bulletin message in Remedy / ACD based on the status update received by the PRG
- Training the L1 team on the process / top issues
- Responsible to meet their objectives defined by the project
- Being compliant to all process and procedures
- Time and Leave Management
•Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
•Attractive benefits package
•Health insurance and dental scheme
•Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
•Access to internal training(job related and soft skills training)