Technical Support Agent - German - NTT Data Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Technical Support Agent - German - NTT Data Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• University education, preferably technical degree or Microsoft certifications
• Up to two years’ experience that shows good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems local and remote administration and Microsoft Office family applications
• Experience of providing remote IT support
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Flexibility to work shifts
• Fluency in English and German
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
• Identify issues, investigate root causes and recommend solutions to reported problems
• Provide technical guidance in activities associated with identifying, prioritising and resolving problems by telephone and e-mail
• Screen, refer, and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests relating to PC maintenance
• May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation
• Participate in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner
NTT DATA Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.